We've filed our revised initiative and incorporated feedback from all across California, and we want you to join us to end prohibition in California in 2016.
The AG's office has just posted our title and summary! View it here.
Over the past several weeks, we've received over 1,000 comments from email, social media, and meetings with supporters around the state. In our revised filing with the Attorney General, we accomplished many crucial goals with the help of your feedback, including the following key provisions:
- Protecting small and medium sized businesses
- Taking even stronger steps to protect the environment
- Removing the "snitch clause"
- Restoring our communities and protecting the disadvantaged
- Including a path for individuals with non-violent drug offenses to work in the industry
With your help, we've crafted the initiative we believe has the most statewide input and consensus, and thus the greatest likelihood of succeeding on the 2016 ballot.
Together, let's legalize cannabis for adult use in 2016.